Personal Development and Career Management Workshop with Eva Shaw
We invite you to a workshop for Mentors and Mentees of the current edition of the Equilibrium Programme 2023/2024.
- Improving Awareness and Identity,
- Developing Talent and potential,
- Building human capital – this will include intrinsic learning, reading, communication, hobbies, volunteering etc – building a more all rounded skill set.
- Career Distinction – what makes you stand out
- Personal brand
- Will go into more detail on CVs, – AI and algorithms used, importance of linked in profile, networking, internal sponsorship and being prepared for the next step both internally and externally.
Workshop will be led by
Member of the Equilibrium Steering Committee, Partner at The Good Board.
Additionally, Eva will discuss how to be prepared with LinkedIn profiles, CVs and online interviews and how to gain visibility online.